Well the scrapbook weekend has come and gone and I think I have finally recouped. We had so much fun. Even though I did not get any pictures scrapbooked I had so much fun visiting, shopping and staying up way too late. It was great to be with my sisters, mom and friends. I am already looking forward to the next one in March. Eric and the kids even seemed to survive the weekend without mom.
On another note. The countdown has begun for the arrival of the baby. October 25th is the scheduled c-section. We still have not agreed on a name but we have 4 weeks to do that and besides whos counting?
1 comment:
Eww I wonder if I could squeeze the March one in...I have a wedding to make sometime in March ya never know. The long lost lady from Texas could crash the party.
Post a Comment