Well we have made it back from California. The kids did great in the car surviving the 12 hour drive. Luckily we were able to spread the driving out over 2 days. The memorial service was beautiful, the kids sang "I am a Child of God", and it was great to hear everyones memories of Papa Bud. We always knew Grandpa was a super great guy, it was extra special to hear of the many acts of service that Papa Bud was continually doing for those around him. And as always it was great to see so many great friends and family. So now we will go off to Oregon in a few weeks where they will lay Papa Bud to rest next to his parents.
Thank you too all of you for your kind thoughts, phone calls and many prayers in our families behalf. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such loving, caring and kind people. We pray that you will know how much each of you mean to us.
Thanks again
Eric and Jennylin Quinney
1 comment:
What a beautiful family you have. I found your blog through the "baby sampson" website...I hope you don't mind. Our children have the same heart defect- Hypoplastic Right Heart Syndrome. Our daughter was born March 13, 2008 and our journey with her CHD has begun. We're home, she'd doing very well and we've been blessed. I don't know any other families or mom's going through this. I haven't met anyone yet with a baby with HRHS. We're from Royal City, Washington and in need of getting in contact with someone going through a similar situation. If you'd like to get in touch, our email and blog address is:
katieall@smwireless.net
allredbabygirl.blogspot.com
Would love to hear from you. So glad to see your family looking "normal". Sometimes life feels like it will never be again.
Katie Allred
Post a Comment