Thursday, April 10, 2008

Strength in Numbers

Thank you to all of you for checking in on us and for leaving such kind words and keeping us in your prayers. We know our lives have been blessed by it.
At this time we are once again reaching out to you and asking for your prayers. Not for us but for my brothers family. My brother Jeremy and his wife found out today that their 1 year old son has Cystic Fibrosis. They also have a 3 year old son who will be tested tomorrow for it as well. Anyway like we all know these things are never expected and always come as such a shock. He is being admitted to the hospital tomarrow. Please keep him and his family in your prayers, as we all know there is strength in numbers. I will post more when we know more.
Thanks again
Jennylin

3 comments:

Rasmussens said...

Jenny-
I have wanted a million times to leave you a note. You and your family have benn in my thoughts and prayers. You and your family are so strong and such an inpiration as you face your challenges. I am sorry to hear about your father in law. Please also give Jeremy and his wife our love. Sorry I haven't said anything before. It is so good to see your baby doing so well.
Love, Brooke Rasmussen
(Cleo and Pats granddaughter)

Rasmussens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mp said...

Jennylin,
I can't believe the trials that your family is enduring right now, please know that our prayers are with you and your brother. Heavenly Father knows that deep inside we can find the inter strength and peace to endure life's trials. If in some small way we can help let us know.

Hugs and Prayers,
Mike & Family