Let me first start out by saying our prayers are being answered. After a week in ICU Eric's mom has been moved to the regular floor. So thank you.
On another note, Wednesday morning Preston was complaining that his room stunk. So I went up thinking I would find dirty laundry piled sky high and smelling up the room. Well much to my surprise it was Bryson. He had puked sometime during the night and continued to sleep in it until morning when he woke up. So he layed pretty low all day not feeling too well. By Thursday he was back to his normal self. Then on Friday I got a call to go get Brock from school because he had puked all over the lunch room. I went and picked him up and he acted like nothing was wrong. He was his normal energetic self. He was a little sad that he had to go home because he had taken treats to celebrate his summer birthday and didn't get a chance to pass them out. (I guess we will take them back on Monday). He has acted fine ever since until dinner time tonight. Lets just say my bathroom is sparkling clean, walls and all. Ashlee woke up at 3am with a yucky tummy and has spent the day sleeping in our bed watching t.v. not wanting to do much of anything. So with 3 of the 6 of us sick, Preston and I spent time today cloroxing the house hoping to not catch the bug.
Hopfully the next time I post Marcia will be out of the hospital and we will be far beyond the flu bug.
Jennylin
2 comments:
Our ward has been going through this sick thing too. It has been crazy.
I am glad Marcia is doing better.
I hope that you were able to ward off getting that bug.
I am glad to read that Eric's mom has been moved to the floor and pray for continued improvement in her health.
I know this is late, but you are a wonderful mother. . .so Happy Mother's Day!
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn
Post a Comment