
This last weekend Eric ran in the Ogden 1/2 Marathon and did awsome!!!!
It was a beautiful weekend in Utah. Way to go Eric!!
The kids have started baseball ,so soon I should have pictures of them. They are enjoying the last few weeks of school as they are going on many field trips and having many parties. Today Eric went with Prestons class to the Clark Planitarium. The kids are home waiting to hear if school is going to be cancelled or just delayed due to a water main break. So I guess I have some extra helpers for a little while.
We once again are so grateful for all the concern for Erics mother Marcia. She is still in ICU and on the ventalitor. Not much as changed just taking a day at a time. We are definatly seeing our faith increase as we trust that all is in the Lords hands.
Jennylin
2 comments:
Way to go Eric! I don't know how you have the energy to do that with 4 kids, a wife, and job. I get worn out with just one kiddo and a husband!
Way to go Eric. You two need to write me a book on strength and how to achieve your goals. I am sure it has so much to do with faith.
Post a Comment