Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

I want to wish the amazing mothers in my life a happy mothers day. And since I am not as good as my mother at sending out cards; I am posting mine on here.

To my mom: Mom, you are dear to me,
for in you I see
who I am and yet can be.

From you I came;
you gave me your name;
you accept me forever the same.

In you I know of love
that comes from above
on the wings of a snow white dove.

You show me in every place
the picture of God's face,
the power of God's grace.

Thank you, dear Mom.
-author unknown

Thanks Mom, I love you. You are a great strength to me. Take a deep breath and remember tomorrow is a new day. :)

To my Mother in law:
To My Other Mother
by Judy Nilson
You are the other Mother I received, the day I wed your son
And I want to thank you Mom, for the loving things you've done.
You've given me a gracious Man, with whom I share my life
You are his lovely Mother, and I his lucky Wife.


You used to pat his little head, and now I hold his hand
You raised in love a little boy, and then gave me the Man.

Thank you Marcia for being such a great mother and raising such an incredible son. I feel so blessed to be able to call him my husband and you his mom.

And of course I cannot forget Annie:
I have always refered to her as my childrens other mother. We are so lucky to have her in our lives, our children look up to her and respect her as their Aunt. She once refered to herself as the life flight greeter. That brought such a smile to my face to know that my children are in such great care when they are with her. (wether she is meeting them in life flight or not) :) Beth we love you are think the world of you. Thanks for all that you do!

O.K. that is about as mushy as I can get. Just know that I am so grateful for the super example you all are to me.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!
Jennylin

3 comments:

Annie Beth said...

Happy Belated Mothers Day to you as well. Thanks for the kind words. I am so glad to be a part of your kids lives as well as yours. I am so looking forward to CKU.Hugs and Kisses to all

Annie Beth

Youngfamily said...

Happy Mother's day to you! I thought of Annie Beth the other day when we were watching a video of Marjorie Hinckley speaking on her Aunt who never had kids and how important she was to their family dynamic. You will have to watch it.

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

Well, now that I have dried a few tender tears, let me say thank you for being such a great mom to my grandkids and such a great friend to me.

What would I do without my girls to listen to me? I don't want to ever find out!!!!
love, mom