Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Asking again for your prayers

So I have ho-hummed about even typing anything and now that I have started typing I continue to delete. So please bear with me. I guess in some ways I view this as a journal of sorts, a record of the events and happenings in our lives. I will try and not bore you too much though. I just wish I was as good with words as Eric. But since I am not here it goes.
We have learned over the last 18 months that nothing in life is a guarentee. Everything is subject to change in a moments notice. You take one moment at a time and be grateful for that moment, wether a happy or sad one. Our trials make us stronger they say, I just hope I am learning all from them that I am susposed too. One of the things that I can say I have learned for sure is that there is strength in numbers. That is why I guess I am asking for an extra prayer or two. Please keep Eric, his siblings and his mother in your prayers. Erics mother has fallen ill and is in ICU. It has been a rough month for all of them since they just recently lost their father. So any extra prayers would be greatly appriciated. I know we all have our struggles and trials, I know that ours are not greater than anyone elses, but if you happen to remember to add them to your prayers today that would be so appriciated and I know your lives will be blessed for it. Thank you again for being our angels here on earth.
Jennylin

10 comments:

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

Ours are with you and your family, sweetheart. And especially with Eric's family now too.

God loves us all and sends angels to help us too.

Love, Dad & Mom

carolyn q said...

I am sorry it seems like it's just been one trial after another for your sweet and amazing family.
I will add your MIL to my prayers and for Eric and his sibilings to receive extra blessings at this trying time.
Seriously. . .it just seems like sometimes when it rains it pours! I am hopefull that very soon there will be a peaceful rainbow over your home.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn

Christina said...

I am glad you wrote about Eric's mom so we can exercise our faith together. Sending hugs and prayers your way!

Christina & Family

Hanberg's said...

We are thinking of you guys, and praying for you too. I agree that there is strength in numbers, so I hope you never hesitate to ask for our help. Its always there! Love ya!

likeschocolate said...

We will say a special prayer for you. We are parents of a repaired Tetrology of Fallot baby coming upon his one year anniv of surgery. We can understand the power of prayer.

Anonymous said...

Our family will for sure be praying for you guys! We love you so much.

Youngfamily said...

We always pray for you guys but we will pray even more.

Katie said...

Your words just speak to my heart and thanks for the reminder that we all have trials to overcome and learn from. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers...your adversity reminds me of the saying "when it rains, it pours". Take care-
Katie

rick&alisse said...

We are praying today and everyday for you. Love you always Alisse

Mp said...

Sending our thoughts and prayers to be with Eric's mom and the entire family.

Hugs,
Mike & Family