Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A moment in the spotlight

So tonight was one of those nights as a parent that you have to divide and conquer. All the kids had something going on at the same time tonight. Eric helps coach Prestons baseball team, so he took Preston and Brock to the ball game because Brock also had a ball game after Prestons. I took Ashlee and Bryson and went to a special evening with her. I will post pictures of Ashlees event and Brocks game tonight. You will have to wait a few nights to see pictures of Preston because his game was the same time as Ashlees event and I had the camera. So stay tuned. Well enough babbling here are some pictures:


So this is a picture of Ashlee receiving her Presidental Award. It is an Academic Award. She was one of 7 kids in the whole 5th grade to receive it. I can hardley believe how fast she is growing up. She is already taller than me, wears a bigger size shoe than me, and has told me that she can teach me how to wear make-up. (she must of realized that I don't wear any) :) Love ya Ash!





Brock is in T-Ball. Every kids plays every position sometime during the season and every kid bats each inning. So at this game he played catcher for one inning. I think the gear weighs as much as he does.:) He did a great job hitting and playing catcher. He loves to be active and do things his older brother does. So in a few days I will post pictures of Prestons game.

Thanks for checking in on us. We are looking forward to summer and the kids being out of school. Still things are day by day with Marcia, still in ICU and still on the ventilator.

Jennylin

3 comments:

Rasmussens said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. You guys sound so busy. But we wouldn't have it any other way. Glad things are going so well.

Annie Beth said...

Way to go "Sporty" Princess. You deserve such rewards for all your hard work. Keep it up!!!

Boogalou # 2 you look great playing ball. Looks like your having a great time.
Love to all from Annie Beth

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

Boy, life is going by too fast. If Ashlee is taller and wears a bigger shoe size than mom, she has this grandma passed up. However, Ashlee I do wear makeup and so maybe you can teach your mom something that she never had time for when she was your age. It is great to see everyone and their activities, wish we all lived closer. Thanks goodness for blogs and email and the phone.
Hope you have a good summer.
love, mom b