O.K. Bryson missed his friends so much in the PICU we have been moved back. :) Really, his heart rate as increased more than they were comfortable with and so they have moved him where he can be monitored more closely. His heart rate has been about 120ish and is now in the 190's. X-ray looks good, blood gases are good, ekg is good, just waiting for an echo. I was holding him and noticed his hands looked purple, I mentioned something to his nurse and presto, we are in PICU. It is all good. I will keep you posted
Jennylin
3 comments:
Oh no!! I hope this is just a teeny tiny setback. We have been thinking of you guys....and now will say some more prayers.
((HUGS!!))
More prayers from us too!!
Tomorrow is a brand new day, that's what my Brock says after a not so good day at our house. We will keep praying for you guys, your so on the ball to notice the little things, Heavenly Father is for sure watching over Bryson with the eyes of his momma and daddy. Keep smiling.
Tracy
I hope he gets feeling better soon and gets that heart rate down! I continue to think of you and pray! Hang in there!
Post a Comment