Thats right Bryson is 2!!!! Already we have had lots of fun. When we got here this morning his fantastic nurse was taking him for a wagon ride, Mac-n-Cheese for breakfast with a cupcake for dessert. (Can you have dessert with breakfast? You can on your birthday in the hospital!) The hospital dog came by, housekeeping sang happy birthday. It is to be great day for sure!!!! Here is a picture of him this morning. At the end of the day I will post all the pictures of his fun day!!!! So stay tuned!!
Jennylin
Oh yea.... we are in the hosptial, so here is the update. No changes, still on antibiotics, eating well, as long as nothing grows in his cultures we could start hearing the word home. Well they just came by and are going to pull his last chest tube and pacing wires!! And they would like to see us go home tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!. Prayers are being answered and miracles do happen!!! We have been so blessed. F.R.O.G. Thanks for checking in.

11 comments:
HaPpY BiRtHdAy Bryson!!! I hope you have a fun day (well as fun as you can have in the hospital :). Glad things are improving!
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
I am glad that things have turned around and that you are being treated like a King at the hospital since it's your special day. I hope you get your birthday wish and can be home very soon so you can celebrate your birthday (as I know your sibiling were worried about the b-day cake and all) with all your family and loved ones by your side. Happy Birthday Big Boy Bryson. .and here is wishing you many many more wonderful Birthdays to come!
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn Quigley
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYSON!! We love you!!
Happy birthday Bryson. Wow can't believe you might be going home so quickly. You are amazing.
Happy Birthday! I am so glad that things are going well and he is doing good. I am sure your other children will be happy when you get home.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! That is such incredibly good news that you could be coming home so soon!! YAY!!!! TAKE CARE!!
Happy Birthday to Bryson....That is so perfectly awesome I am happyhappyhappy that Bryson is better. Still praying for you guys
Tracy
Happy Birthday!!!! We all have something to celebrate today...your birthday....your continued recover.....hope of going home to brothers and sister....and YOU!!!! Have a great day, little man.
love, grandma b
Happy Birthday Bryson!! I hope you are having a good day and can go home and celebrate your birthday with your family REALLY SOON!!
Love,
Diane Feinauer
happy Birthday Bug!!
Glad you are starting to feel better and hopefully you will get to go home real soon.
Thinking of you praying for you and love you so much!
Auntie Sara
PS I'm jealous I never got dessert for breakfast before. Maybe I'll try that for my b-day! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Bryson Boy!!! Did you hear that from there? We sure think your great!!! Love the HOmers...
Post a Comment