Sunday, October 26, 2008

HOME

Are there any greater words after a hospital stay? We just arrived back home in Wyoming and trying to get things settled. We are grateful for all of the prayers and thoughts in our behalf during the past 16 days. Bryson is doing good and he is excited to be back home and roam around a little bit. We hope that in a month or two he can get rid of the oxygen teather as well! Yeah, were home!!!!

12 comments:

Donna Madsen said...

I am so glad that you got to go home. I hope he remains healthy! You are still in my prayers!

Annie Beth said...

Missing my buggie already! You too jennylin.. I mean who am I supposed to have lunch with? Glad it happended and only after 2 weeks! You go Bug! Thanks to the rest of my kiddos and Eric for helping me move!

Hanberg's said...

Wahoo! What awesome news. Enjoy your nice comfy bed tonight, I'm sure you will.

Sara said...

Yeah!!! Glad to hear it. Hope everything keeps improving. Love to all.

Shari Loveless said...

Well I am so happy for all of you. Steve just said, Oh good for them". Home is wonderful, isn't it, I hope all goes well for Bryson. We love you. Shari and Steve

Colette said...

So glad to hear you are home! I will be calling to see what you need!

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

Glad we got to see all of you and send you off to Wyo. We are so happy that Brock can start decorating his house for Halloween. Looking forward to the Halloween pics.
love, mom b

Christina said...

Yea! Welcome Home!!! It was great to see you on Saturday.

hugs & prayers,
Christina

carolyn q said...

Wahoo. . .I can't imagine how good it feels to be home! I hope and pray that Bryson can do well and oh. . .that would be wonderful to get of the O2 too.
Thanks for EVERYTHING you guys do for the group!
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn

Mp said...

We are so happy to hear that your HOME! It was so nice to see you on Saturday. I would guess that the rest of the kids are happy to have Bryson home just in time for Halloween.

Prayers,
Mike

Rasmussens said...

It has been amazing to watch you and your family as you have gone through all of this, with such love and compassion and strength. you have a very great little boy. I am so glad to hear you are home and everything is going well. The best of luck with everything.

Sara Jarvie said...

Yay I am so glad to hear that you are home!