Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday AM

Well not much has changed. His great nurses gave him a bath and got him dressed in real clothes (instead of hospital gowns) today. THey changed his diuretics (medicane to help him get rid of the extra fluid) to oral today. His nurse just came in to take his vitals and he is running a fever. So they are going to give it an hour and then take it again. If he is still running a fever I am sure they will be doing blood test to figure out what is going on. Leave it to Bryson to pull a last minute trick. Oh well, never a dull moment.
Last night when I talked to Eric and the kids on the phone; Brock (our 6 year old) asked me when I was going to come and visit him. :( Obviously this time in the hospital has taken more of a toll on him than in the past. Eric is going to bring them down for the weekend, so even if we are not released I will still be able to see them. They have all been such troopers.
I will post more after they recheck is temp.
Jennylin

4 comments:

Annie Beth said...

Poor little Buggie. I hope it is not anything... He so wants to go BYE BYE..

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

I am so glad for the internet to keep us connected. They still haven't fixed my computer at the school to get access to the carepage, they now say I have a virus and I am on the list.....I think 'the list' means 'not a priority'. I can still do the attendance and that is all that matters to them, they obviously don't know how much checking on our little guy means to me. Silly people!!!!! thanks for keeping me updated, I so appreciate it. Hope this is just a minor thing and the temp is normal next time they take it. Give the 'bug' hugs for us and we agree, you and Eric do have 4 incredible kids.
love, mom b

Gina said...

I was feeling so badly that I didn't have time to come see you guys while I was there so I was so excited when I ran into you in the foyer. Hopefully the fever is no biggie and you will be able to go home and "visit" your other kids :)

Aimee Hardy said...

Jennilyn,

Jack has a sedated echo this morning so we're going to come find you and say hello. They told us to plan on being there all day so if we don't catch you this morning we'll keep chechinh back.

Aimee