I almost felt like I was at the party. I was in my thoughts anyway. Tell all the hospital friends thanks for making 'Bugs' 2nd birthday as pleasant and happy as possible. People are what help us make it through life, and the people at Primary's are some special people to our family. I am sure when Bug gets home there will be another celebration by the whole family. Hugs and Kisses, Bug. love, grandma b
Oh that just made my cry. What a trooper you have there. I am so glad he was able to celebrate even if it was from his hospital room. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!
3 comments:
That is so precious! What a wonderful hospital staff you have looking after him. Happy Birthday Bryson!
I almost felt like I was at the party. I was in my thoughts anyway. Tell all the hospital friends thanks for making 'Bugs'
2nd birthday as pleasant and happy as possible. People are what help us make it through life, and the people at Primary's are some special people to our family. I am sure when Bug gets home there will be another celebration by the whole family. Hugs and Kisses, Bug.
love, grandma b
Oh that just made my cry. What a trooper you have there. I am so glad he was able to celebrate even if it was from his hospital room. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!
Post a Comment