Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

So today is much like every other day as far as Bryson is concerned. We were able to ward off another chest tube and stay in the i.v. diuretics. They have added another one so now we are on 3. They are having a TON of activites here at the hospital for Halloween so we will be filling our day with those. Best of all, ANNIE is going to be able to come and sit with the bug so I can go home and do Halloween with the older kids tonight!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!! So Annie will be here doing trick-or-treat with the bug while Eric and I are home with the older kids. Then I will be back down again in the morning to resume the ritual. Again a huge thanks to all those who have helped out wether it be with a meal for my husband and kids, running the kids around, etc.... It is so great to have such wonderful friends who will help out in a moments notice. I will post all our Halloween pictures tomorrow. So stay tuned
Jennylin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennilyn that is great! You've found a way to make it all work. You and Eric are great parents. We're happy for you!

Donna Madsen said...

Jennilyn,

I am so glad you get to go be with your older kids on Halloween. That is great! I wish you the best of luck! You are in my prayers!

Donna Madsen said...

Jennily,

I am so glad you get to go be with your older kids on Halloween. That is great! I wish you the best of luck! You are in my prayers!

Shari Loveless said...

Hi Jenny, I'm glad to hear you have not let the spooks get you down, and you can enjoy with your other kids. Bless Annie's heart. but I'm sure she is on cloud nine.As always you are in our prayers, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
SHARI

Shari Loveless said...

Hi Jenny, I'm glad to hear you have not let the spooks get you down, and you can enjoy with your other kids. Bless Annie's heart. but I'm sure she is on cloud nine.As always you are in our prayers, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
SHARI

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

Happy Halloween Bug and Annie!!! It is great that you can be home with the older kids for trick or treating. We are glad that things are continueing to go well.
love, mom and dad b