When Jennylin took Bryson down for a Post Op Checkup today, they found that he was again collecting fluid in his chest (plueral effusions), so they have re-admitted him to the hositpal. They will start him on IV Diuretics today and most likely put a chest tube back in tomorrow morning. I will post more when I hear from Jennylin again. They moved up the Post Op check up from next week to today because Bryson seemed to be working more at breathing on Monday night into Tuesday morning. So we are glad we got him back down and checked up before we had to send him in a Helicopter.
5 comments:
Hope the fluid will clear up soon, and you'll all get to be home together again. Thinking of you!
Oh NO! I'm so sorry you are back! Poor kid, just got a taste of freedom too! I know he wanted to go so badly, so this must be rough on him! We'll keep him and the rest of the family in our prayers. Hopefully they can get things cleared up quickly. Hang in there!
Michele
AWK. . .it's good that he got checked out sooner, but oh what a bummer that he's back in the hospital. I am hoping and praying that it will be a short stay and Bryson can recover and be home for good.
Sending good vibes and prayers your way.
(I know in the end, it was AnnieBeth just wanting her lunch partner back . .hehee!)
So sorry to hear about the setback! He is a trooper, and so are you guys! Your family will continue to be in our prayers.
Gary, Camille, Sam and Alex-IHH Family
Sorry to hear that. You are in my prayers!
Post a Comment