Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TUBELESS!!!

So we are now officialy tubeless again. They pulled his chest tube this morning because his xrays look so good. Tomorrow they will try and switch him to oral diuretics so mabye by this weekend we could hear the words home again!! YEA!!
Thanks to all of you who are watching out for and helping take care of my kids while Eric is at work and I am here with Bryson. It makes this whole journey alot eaiser knowing things are going well at home.

2 comments:

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

It was great to hear the relief in your voice today on the phone. I am so glad that things are progressing for Bryson. I am also grateful for the good people in Lyman that are helping watch my wonderful grandkids. Thank you from this grandma.
love, grandma b

Colette said...

Jennilyn, I have been checking on Bryson every day and praying for him. I am anxious to see him smile at me when you get back. He is such a trooper and a cutie. I saw Ashlee the other day at the football game in Cokeville. She is such a pretty girl! I hope all goes well and you do get to come home this weekend!