Saturday, October 18, 2008
Saturday AM
Well a new day has not brought much new news. The doctors did have the nurses withhold feeding Bryson this morning in case they needed to put a chest tube back in. They have looked at things and think that they do not need to put the chest tube back in right now, so Bryson is chowing down on some breakfast as I type this. They are going to give him some medication to help continue draining fluid and also trying to unclog his bowels so his belly will not be so firm and distended. So it will be another day or two before maybe hearing the word home again. We are glad that we did not go home too early only to end up back here with problems. Ashlee, Preston and Brock will come for a visit today and see their little brother. So we will continue with plenty of wagon rides and trying to keep a 2 year old happy in a hospital room. Thanks for checking in on us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there Jennylin! Your doing awsome. Are you having volunteers come in and play with Bryson? We had the same girl come in at 10 am everday and Sam loved it. Something to brighten his day. Sam and I will be there on Monday afternnon, but I'm hoping that I dont get to see you:)
Wow this is like a crazy rollercoaster, I must say I don't know how to do up down up down so quickly. I am sure that it will turn into a stable ride any second.... hang in there, your an amazing family. Still praying for you and very thankful that Bryson is doing as good as he is.
Tracy and crew ;)
Post a Comment