Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Wednesday AM
Bryson is septic. His white blood cell count is elevated which means infection. His hematocrit (sp?) Is very high which means he is extreamly dehydrated. He has been running a fever, but because he is so dry he has very poor blood circulation and his hands and feet are very cold and tend to go purple. He is very weak, but hanging in there. I am waiting to see him this morning. They do shift change from 7-8am and parents are not allowed in. Eric has been back at work so his brother Scott and our good friends the Homers came and gave him a blessing last night. (Thanks JEff and Scott) So right now I guess again I ask for extra prayers for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
To bad the Bug doesn't like to keep things boring and simple. Give him a hug when you can from his auntie Sara and we will kick up the prayers. Thinking of you guys often.
Our thoughts and prayers are with Bryson and your family. We know how hard this has to be on you all, but you have a loving and caring family and network of friends to help you through it all. This is from Kevin and Marcy (Kevin is your Dads' cousin)
I am keeping Bryson in my prayers and I am pulling for him that things will get better soon.
We're thinking about and praying for Bryson and your family. Please give him kisses from the East! -the MacQueens
You are in our prayers. I am sorry to hear he is back in the PICU. Hang in there Jen. The Lord knows of your struggles and will be with you.
Oh Jen, hang in there. Bryson is strong and in the Lord's hands. I will be praying for you and Bryson all day.
Jen....be strong. Bryson... you have fought tougher battles then this one. Hang in there. We are praying for you all.
Hugs, Tracy and crew
he is in our thoughts and prayers. he is such a strong little guy.
We are praying hard for your family. It was so nice to talk with you last night and feel all your positive energy. We know that Bryson will fight through this and that the Lord is watching over you. F.R.O.G.!
Love,
Diane Feinauer
Oh, I am so sorry. Please know that you, your family and Bryson will be in our prayers. Please let me know what I can do to help.
With Hope, Faith and Love,
Shauntelle and Kaidence
Post a Comment