Friday, October 10, 2008

Update #1

Here are some pictures. They just made the incision at 9:30. They said they would come out in an hour to give us another update. The next step will be getting him on the bypass machine. Thanks for checking in
Jennylin




Click to play Pre-Surgery Pictures
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Hollie said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you today. I pray that the surgeons hands will be guided and that Bryson will have an uneventful and speedy recovery.
Good luck!
Hollie (IHH member)
Mom to Ben 6yrs HH, and Elaina 9 mo TOF, pulmonary atresia, VSD, DiGeorge Syndrome

rick&alisse said...

THank you for the pics and update, I feel like my heart is in my throat today, my prayers are with you guys...keep the updates coming. I wish I was there with you. I did make sure to put my bracelet on today!

--Nicki said...

What a cutie Bryson is! My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and the medical staff.

Nicki Jones (IHH member)

carolyn q said...

Cute slide show. I keep checking :0)

Heart Hugs,
Carolyn