
Well we just rolled Bryson down the hall in a wagon and handed him off to the Doctors and Nurses in the Operating Room. After arriving this morning and not knowing if there was enough room in the PICU to proceed with the surgery, the moment has arrived. The surgery is scheduled for about 6 hours. We should get updates about every hour and we will post updates throughout the day as we get more information. Bryson took his FROG with him into the operating room. Before we rolled him back they gave him some medication to make him relax, so he was a little loopy when we took him back. Now is the time to Fully Rely On God. Thanks for all of you who are praying in our behalf today and everyday.
3 comments:
I will be watching for updates and praying for you guys, Bryson and the medical staff...
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
I will also be watching updates too. I will be up tomorrow to check on you guys. I am glad things cleared so he could have this surgery.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn
We will be reading all day for updates. Good luck and our prayers are with you all!
Melissa Andrew
Post a Comment