WOW what a difference a day makes!!!! He is a new kid. Still very tired and a little weak. They moved us back to the regular floor room 3086. We are still waiting on blood cultures to grow from last night, but becasue he bounced back so well once he was given LOTS of fluids and antibiotics they are thinking he was in shock from dehydration. He still has some sort of infection becuase his white blood cell count is elevated, but he is definatly doing much better. Thanks for the prayers!!
5 comments:
We are so happy to hear the good news, we've been thinking about Bryson and praying for your family all day. Thanks for the update!
Love,
Diane Feinauer
I'm so glad to hear that things are slowly getting better!
Hugs,
Mike
HURRAY!!!!! I am so glad, and thankful. What a great day for blessings huh?
Tracy
Well, now it is time for bed and so I wanted to say 'goodnight, strong Bryson'. What a strong little man you are and what watchful care Heavenly Father gives to you. Keep being strong and keep smiling for Annie....that makes us all happy. Good night, little man.
xoxoxoxox
grandma b
As I clicked on your blog I started chanting "Please let it be good news!" over and over. Yay, for the good news.
Post a Comment