Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday AM

So not much has changed. They stopped one of his diuretics. Drew blood and now we are just hanging. He has completely lost his voice, go figure. Hopefully discharged tomorrow. So a pretty quite day. The Eric and the kids are coming down tonight. Ashlee is going to see High School musical 3 with her cousin and Eric is helping Annie move into her house tomorrow.

3 comments:

Hanberg's said...

quiet is a good thing sometimes, right? have fun with your kiddos and hubby this weekend. glad bryson is doing so good!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that things are moving forward in a positive direction. Hang in there, your doing awsome.

Me said...

Hi, Daxton and I came by to see you yesterday, the nurse said you were in the play room so we went down there and couldn't find you. Bummer. I hope that you are able to escape tomorrow. I am sorry it has taken so long. Sending our love, Hilary