Friday, October 03, 2008

HOLY COW!!!!

Admist all the craziness of the last few weeks Brysons birthday has been sneaking up on us. Yes, if all goes as planned on the 9th, he will have surgery on the 10th and spend his birthday in the hospital. Thankfully he will not know the difference if we celebrate it on the 16th or when he gets home and is feeling better.
Tomarrow is Prestons last football game (if it doesn't snow). They will play in Kemmerer. Eric will take him to the game and I will stay home with Bryson. It is susposed to be a cold day and we are trying our best to keep him well.
However, if it is a descent day tomarrow I am going to try and take the kids pictures. I have always had a thing about getting pictures taken before Bryson goes in for surgery. And I love kandid shots of the kids. If it happens, I will post them here.
Jennylin

1 comment:

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

We will look forward to celebrating Bryson's birthday with him when he is home and feeling good.
love, mom b