Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Pictures of the Kids

O.K. so one of the things that we have done everytime before Brysons surgery is pictures of the kids. And since we haven't done pictures since last school year I figured now was a good time. So after school we all went out the back yard and this is what we ended up with. So as soon as they get printed I will also hang them on our family picture wall. Enjoy!!


Click to play KIDS PICTURES
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

7 comments:

Sara said...

The kids look great! Everybody is so grown up. We have you all in our prayers that Bryson will be well for surgery and that all will go according to plan. We love you and miss you guys.

Misty said...

Good luck at your pre op appt. I will definately be thinking of you and praying for you!! Take care! ((HUGS!!))

Gina said...

If you guys need ANYTHING please call. Hopefully the surgery will be a "go" this time. I am sure it will turn out great!!

Leacayoungart said...

The kids have gotten so big.

Good luck with the surgery, you will be in our thoughts.

Annie Beth said...

Gosh " my kids" are so dang cute.... I want copies of these as well. So if you put them on snapfish let me know!
See you tomorrow!

Rainbow Cafe or bust!

Brian and Cami said...

Such good pictures! Good luck with the upcoming appt for surgery! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

rick&alisse said...

LOVE the pics... I'll be praying and watching for updates.