We got home on Sunday. It is always great to be home. And just in time I might add. By midnight on Sunday Brock was up throwing up most the night; that morning we found Ashlee upstairs on the couch throwing up and by that afternoon I wasn't feeling so hot myself. By last night Eric also was feeling queasy. At least we were able to rest in our own beds. So far Preston and Bryson had managed to miss the bug. (Preston got it on Saturday night, but it was very short lived.) Well by this morning we were hopeing to have everyone feeling better. Ashlee and Preston went to school, but Brock stayed home becuase he had a fever. Eric and I are feeling well as long as we keep the ibuprofen on board. I did have to call cardiology this morning because we were a little concerned about Bryson. He is taking oral diuretics (the medicane to help him continue getting rid of all the extra fluid); however they taste awful. So after he threw up both his afternoon and nighttime doses last night, he was looking a little puffy, and breathing a bit harder this morning. So tomorrow we are going down to get a chest xray and EKG done to make sure that he is not collecting any extra fluid and that his heart is still functioning well. I think we are on the mend with the flu bug. At least I am hoping so. Bryson is the only one who hasn't gotten it and hopefully he won't.
Thanks for checking in on us. I will post tomorrow night after we get back from Primarys.
Jennylin
1 comment:
At least you got the flu before Halloween. No one wants to be sick on Halloween.
Post a Comment